Working with us
We currently have a vacancy for:
Service Engineer (m/f) in the field
(Areas BE, SO, BS, BL, FR, NE, JU, VD, VS, GE)
What can you expect?
- Repair, maintenance and service work at our customers for a defined product range
- Cooperation with the sales team in the realisation of customer orders
- Project implementation including preparation and installation (hardware and network)
- Customer support for technical issues, as well as customer trainings
- Application support for devices and software applications
What do we expect?
- Professional experience in field service as well as high customer orientation
- A successfully completed technical vocational training as an electronics technician, automation technician, mechatronics technician, multimedia electronics technician or comparable training
- Good IT knowledge (network, hardware, standard programmes, operating systems) is a must
- Experience in the field of medical technology or interest in familiarising yourself with it
- High degree of independence and flexibility
- Solution- and goal-oriented way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and French, bilingual is an advantage
- Leadership experience is an advantage
What do we offer you?
- An open, employee-oriented and trust-based corporate culture
- An interesting and challenging product portfolio
- Cooperation with partner companies in an international environment
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a collegial team
- Company car
- Internal career advancement opportunities
- Does this challenge appeal to you?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents using the following form.