From Carddas to Cardio Workflow - a new generation platform
Centricity Cardio Workflow delivers a comprehensive view of the cardiac history of your patients. The system is the fully compatible successor of Carddas.
Drill-down through the exam history to previous cardiac examinations, exam findings, and reports. Consolidate all patient information including critical patient alerts, medical history, demographic information and a comprehensive phone log for all patient-related communication. Launch other web applications from Centricity® with a configurable patient context-sensitive URL link.
cardiac Workflow includes the documentation archiving module. Use this to store any type of patient or exam related documentation in any format, .doc, .pdf,. tiff, etc. The automated import feature of the archive allows any other application to import documents directly into the patient record using a simple xml patient identifier.
Bringing cardiovascular information to life
Information is at the “heart” of cardiovascular care. Quality patient care is dependent on making critical decisions, and this can’t be accomplished without simple, rapid, and comprehensive access to the cardiology patient record. The ability to obtain relevant patient
data in a timely fashion is not only crucial to making informed clinical decisions, it also helps enhance your workflow, your department’s
efficiency, and your profitability.
Finding the right cardiovascular IT solution is no easy task. It must be the right fit for your department to ensure seamless adoption by your staff, and it must have connectivity to your existing clinical devices and within your IT infrastructure. Additionally, the solution must be configurable and customizable by users to personalize and simplify their experience. It truly is a partnership with a vendor
who can deliver the depth of clinical features you need in a simple, powerful, and configurable solution.
The solution is Centricity Cardio Enterprise
Centricity Cardio Workflow
- New clinical functionalities
- Graphical reporting with patient images
- Vessel schema reporting for precise intervention postitioning
- Customized vessel schema
- New IT- and adminsitrativer functionalities
- New User-Interface
- Interventional data can be draggged and dropped to the speicifc vessels
- Export in Reports and Image-archives
- New editor with editing (spellinmg) capabilities
- management of redirecting reports by mail, Web, Fax, Printer.
- Worklist fully adaptable (show all nonconfirmed reports, show all patients for today etc.)
- Microsoft .Net Framework, Microsoft SQL
- Smart Client Framework - Web supported
- Integrated Core Security Framework