Just another ventilator?
Like Picasso was just a painter.
The Engström Ventilator Carestation is so versatile and well planned, it's more than just a ventilator. Much more.
The Engström Carestation serves you as a complete, expandable respiratory workstation for a wide range of patients. It offers clinicians mayn advanced features, network and integration capabilities, patient care documentation and medication delivery. S/5 Patientmonitors modules can be plugged into the Engström Carestation.
The EC is easy to learn using the same user interface as all S/5 patient monitors from Datex-Ohmeda. The maschines intuitivity foreces you to focus on the patient, not the maschine. Moveable screen, ergonomic awareness, auxiliary power outlets and a compressor are only some of the features that makes the carestation uniquely adaptable. The Engström Carestation offers secure access to our S/5 product solutions like central stations, web viewer, wireless connection and pocket viewer.
- Airway pressure
- Patient flow
- Tidal volume
- Minute volume
- Pulmonary mechanics
Optimal presentation of settings and measured values, intuitivity of operation. Not just buzz words to the Engström Carestation.
The Engström Carestation offers a wide range of standard ventilation modes:
- Volume controlled
- Pressure controlled
- Pressure controlled, volume guaranteed
- Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation, volume controlled
- Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation, pressure controlled
- BI-Level Airway pressure Ventilation
- Constant Positive Airway Pressure/Pressure Support Ventilation
- Apnea Backup Ventilation in Bi-Level and CPAP/PSVB modes
- Non-Invasive Ventilation
- Flow-Trigger: 1-9 L/min
- Pressure-Trigger -1 to -10 cm H2O
- Bias-Flow rate; 2 to 10 L/min
- Manual breath
- Intrinsic PEEP
- Inspiratory hold
- Expiratory hold
- Spontaneous Breathing Trial