GE Healthcare Avance CS2 Anesthesia Carestation ®
How do you deliver the exciting potential of new technology and integrate it seamlessly into a familiar platform? You have to create a new, modern class of anaesthesia system and ground it with practical userfriendly features so that everything flows together. Although redesigned from the ground up, we built the Avance CS2 using familiar platform components from the original Avance Carestation*, leveraging our 100-year expertise as a global leader in anaesthesia delivery.We then chose to enhance it even further with innovative technologies and intuitive workflow features for those who value sophisticated, high-acuity care.
We then chose to enhance it even further with innovative technologies and intuitive workflow features for those who value sophisticated, high-acuity care.
World class modular gasanalysis - spirometry- metabolics measurement module for Avance CS2 and Carescape Monitoring. Single slot and double slot modules.
Every Avance CS 2 represents a convergence of our premium anaesthesia and patient monitoring heritage.We’ve seamlessly integrated patient monitoring and data management through a user interface similar toour CARESCAPE* monitors. Featuring the same engaging touch screen technology found on most consumer digital devices today, the 15-inch ventilator display makes navigation, monitoring and operation easy an dintuitive. With time-saving quick pick choices, flat menusand tunneling alarms, the Avance CS premium anaesthesia and patient monitoring heritage.
- Liquid agent flow that corresponds to the vaporizer setting and fresh gas flow is displayed
- Associated cost of the liquid agent flow is calculated
- Guidance to Fresh gas Flow setting
Our ecoFLOW technology brings a new way of displaying oxygen and agent flow tubes. Through an easy to understand digital display, the ecoFLOW option can show you your pre-set target and calculate cost per hour of agent used.
ecoFLOW will have a positive impact on the environment when agent waste gases are reduced.
Avance CS2 anesthesia workstation with Carescape B650 Patientmonitor
One User Interface Integrated solutions
The Avance CS2 Carestation offers one switch power up of elements and flexibility for different display options for monitoring hemodynamic, Adequacy of Anesthesia and respiratory data on full-color displays. Consistent user interfaces menus, quick key actions and alarm management minimize the need for training and reduce complexity during critical and non-critical events.
- Flexible 15" Full colour ventilator display
- full ventilation modes packages
- Central brake
- desktop table
- 2-3 drawers
- vaporizer (maitenance free) option
- dual level illuminated desktop
- ergonomic grips, handles, monitor cable support
- advanced breathing circuit
- modular gasanalysis technology
- Carescape B650 anesthesia monitor
- With 'Flow Power Inside' our ventilator engine can ventilate all patient types from neonates to obese adults
- Sophisticated mechanical ventilation and assisted ventilation options including synchronised PCV-VG with pressure support (SIMV PCV-VG) and minimum rate ventilation (CPAP+PSV)
- Vital capacity and Cycling lung ventilation procedures
LOW FLOW. HIGH IMPACT. ECOFLOW:
ecoFLOW, an efficient anaesthesia delivery technology that helps you avoid unnecessarily high fresh gas flow rates while providing visual guidance to help optimize patient oxygenation.
Anaesthetic agents are not only costly, but scientific evidence states that excess inhaled agents released into the atmosphere have the potential to affect the environment.